Thursday, October 15, 2009

We'll get rolling soon

Still no camera, but I have aquired my third part time job! The shed will be totally empty by the end of next week, working around the rain schedule ... I would like to be in the shed by winter, and hope to use the days I'm snowed in to put up shelves and other such handy places to put stuff. Patience is a virtue they say, well I say that's a virtue I seem to be missing, oh well, have found a second hand door just have to go and get it either late next week or early the week after.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in Sarah-Paige to see how your project is progressing. With three part time jobs, I'm assuming you're a very busy woman these days. I've taken a break from posting to get my life back on track. But, I wanted to stop by and share an idea.

    If you haven't gotten your hands on a camera yet, why not contact some of the bigger companies such as Canon or Nikon to pitch your story and ask if they will donate a camera for a good cause;)

    Here's one link: http://www.canon.ca/english/index-aboutcanonca.html

    Good luck, and promise to let me know how everything goes in your life if I stop with the blogs all together.

    Best wishes!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete