Monday, October 5, 2009

Clearing out the old, and in with the ... erm invisible furniture !

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning. Getting the shed cleared out before winter comes is my biggest goal at the moment. On the look out for a second hand exterior door and some windows. Recyling is the name of the game, I'm trying to keep the garbage pile as small as possible, finding new homes for old clothes, shelving, wood, misc sports equipment, and other items from my youth. This has opened my eyes to how much stuff my family and I are priveleged to have, it's incredible how much we have accumulated over the years !

I hope to start posting pictures soon, have to get my hands on a camera...

Peace

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo true! Whenever I clean my room, unfortunately not often, I find soo many things I didn't even know I owned! My mom always fuzzes at me for spending money on stuff I won't use... Tarot cards...barbies, haha! Talk about a consumer society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. really interested in what you are trying to do. good luck with it and do keep posting about your progress.
    thanks for sharing
    much love Martine

    ReplyDelete